Globular cluster NGC 1805, a tight grouping of thousands of stars is, located near the edge of the Large Magellanic Cloud, a satellite galaxy of our own Milky Way. In the dense center of one of these clusters, stars are 100 to 1,000 times closer together than the nearest stars are to our Sun. via NASA http://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/goddard/2020/hubble-stows-a-pocketful-of-stars September 11, 2020
SimmyDizzle on TwitterMy Tweets
- Xbox Game Pass gets Skyrim next week; Yakuza hits coming in January December 11, 2020
- The biggest projects and casting announced out of Disney’s 2020 bonanza December 11, 2020
- New Mass Effect seems set immediately after third game December 11, 2020
- The League of Legends’ single-player spinoff has a new gameplay trailer December 11, 2020
- The Game Awards 2020: the biggest announcements December 11, 2020
About Us SimmyDizzle and friends is a small group of friends who want to blog and share content from reviews of things we like/dislike, to ideas, memes, and whatever else we feel like.
Additionally, we are proud members of the 'No Pants Crew' Gaming group.