The barred spiral galaxy known as NGC 4907 shows its starry face from 270 million light-years away to anyone who can see it from the Northern Hemisphere. Appearing in this Hubble image to shine brightly below the galaxy is a star that is actually within our own Milky Way galaxy. via NASA http://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/goddard/2020/hubble-sees-near-and-far August 07, 2020
Come join me on Facebook.
Took a stroll to the ocean... Because I can...
If I understand what I am singing here properly. It says, follow me on twitch.
Got the GF(whom is a chef btw) a new butcher block (custom made) and chef knives. Pictured is 2 of the 7 knives in the set.
Just my little stream setup...
The family one s, and my son's new series S.
SimmyDizzle on TwitterMy Tweets
- No Man’s Sky update makes the game more social, which kinda ruins it April 21, 2021
- MLB The Show 21’s career changes drive players to its microtransaction mode April 21, 2021
- Speedrunning Undertale helped me understand my gender better April 21, 2021
- One weird trick animators use to make movement look fast April 21, 2021
- Watch the trailer for Ted Lasso season 2 and believe in good things again April 21, 2021
About Us SimmyDizzle and friends is a small group of friends who want to blog and share content from reviews of things we like/dislike, to ideas, memes, and whatever else we feel like.
Additionally, we are proud members of the 'No Pants Crew' Gaming group.