The barred spiral galaxy known as NGC 4907 shows its starry face from 270 million light-years away to anyone who can see it from the Northern Hemisphere. Appearing in this Hubble image to shine brightly below the galaxy is a star that is actually within our own Milky Way galaxy. via NASA http://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/goddard/2020/hubble-sees-near-and-far August 07, 2020
SimmyDizzle on TwitterMy Tweets
- Xbox Game Pass gets Skyrim next week; Yakuza hits coming in January December 11, 2020
- The biggest projects and casting announced out of Disney’s 2020 bonanza December 11, 2020
- New Mass Effect seems set immediately after third game December 11, 2020
- The League of Legends’ single-player spinoff has a new gameplay trailer December 11, 2020
- The Game Awards 2020: the biggest announcements December 11, 2020
About Us SimmyDizzle and friends is a small group of friends who want to blog and share content from reviews of things we like/dislike, to ideas, memes, and whatever else we feel like.
Additionally, we are proud members of the 'No Pants Crew' Gaming group.