Two NASA astronauts splashed down safely in the Gulf of Mexico Sunday for the first time in a commercially built and operated American crew spacecraft, returning from the International Space Station to complete a test flight that marks a new era in human spaceflight.
SimmyDizzle on TwitterMy Tweets
- How to Get Lollipops in Animal Crossing November 1, 2020
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope Review November 1, 2020
- Daily Deals: Don’t Miss These Early Black Friday Savings at Best Buy November 1, 2020
- HBO’s Hellraiser Series: Clive Barker Joins as an Executive Producer November 1, 2020
- The 10 Most Terrifying Scares in Video Games November 1, 2020
About Us SimmyDizzle and friends is a small group of friends who want to blog and share content from reviews of things we like/dislike, to ideas, memes, and whatever else we feel like.
Additionally, we are proud members of the 'No Pants Crew' Gaming group.