Located about 21 million light-years from our galaxy in the constellation Canes Venatici, NGC 4618 has a diameter of about one-third that of our Milky Way. Together with its neighbor, NGC 4625, it forms an interacting galaxy pair, which means that the two galaxies are close enough to influence each other gravitationally. via NASA https://ift.tt/3bGuO2f March 27, 2020
SimmyDizzle on TwitterMy Tweets
- Xbox Game Pass gets Skyrim next week; Yakuza hits coming in January December 11, 2020
- The biggest projects and casting announced out of Disney’s 2020 bonanza December 11, 2020
- New Mass Effect seems set immediately after third game December 11, 2020
- The League of Legends’ single-player spinoff has a new gameplay trailer December 11, 2020
- The Game Awards 2020: the biggest announcements December 11, 2020
About Us SimmyDizzle and friends is a small group of friends who want to blog and share content from reviews of things we like/dislike, to ideas, memes, and whatever else we feel like.
Additionally, we are proud members of the 'No Pants Crew' Gaming group.