Located about 21 million light-years from our galaxy in the constellation Canes Venatici, NGC 4618 has a diameter of about one-third that of our Milky Way. Together with its neighbor, NGC 4625, it forms an interacting galaxy pair, which means that the two galaxies are close enough to influence each other gravitationally. via NASA https://ift.tt/3bGuO2f March 27, 2020
SimmyDizzle on TwitterMy Tweets
- Confessions of a reformed scaredy cat October 31, 2020
- The 35 best scary movies to stream this Halloween October 31, 2020
- League of Legends turn-based RPG Ruined King comes to console and PC in 2021 October 31, 2020
- Riot Forge’s Ruined King: A League Of Legends Story Arrives In Early 2021 October 31, 2020
- Daniel Craig and Others Mourn the Passing of Sir Sean Connery October 31, 2020
About Us SimmyDizzle and friends is a small group of friends who want to blog and share content from reviews of things we like/dislike, to ideas, memes, and whatever else we feel like.
Additionally, we are proud members of the 'No Pants Crew' Gaming group.