NGC 3887 is one of many galaxies in our universe with spiral arms, just like our own Milky Way. Until the 1960s, the behavior of spiral arms was an astronomical puzzle. The arms emanate from a spinning core and “should” therefore become wound up ever more tightly over time. Instead, they move more slowly, like an interstellar traffic jam. via NASA https://ift.tt/3cLNcrM March 06, 2020
SimmyDizzle on TwitterMy Tweets
- How to Get Lollipops in Animal Crossing November 1, 2020
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope Review November 1, 2020
- Daily Deals: Don’t Miss These Early Black Friday Savings at Best Buy November 1, 2020
- HBO’s Hellraiser Series: Clive Barker Joins as an Executive Producer November 1, 2020
- The 10 Most Terrifying Scares in Video Games November 1, 2020
About Us SimmyDizzle and friends is a small group of friends who want to blog and share content from reviews of things we like/dislike, to ideas, memes, and whatever else we feel like.
Additionally, we are proud members of the 'No Pants Crew' Gaming group.