This bright, somewhat blob-like object — seen in this image taken by the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope — is a galaxy named NGC 1803. It is about 200 million light-years away, in the southern constellation of Pictor (the Painter’s Easel), and it was discovered in 1834 by astronomer John Herschel. via NASA https://ift.tt/2uckmi9 January 17, 2020
SimmyDizzle on TwitterMy Tweets
- Xbox Game Pass gets Skyrim next week; Yakuza hits coming in January December 11, 2020
- The biggest projects and casting announced out of Disney’s 2020 bonanza December 11, 2020
- New Mass Effect seems set immediately after third game December 11, 2020
- The League of Legends’ single-player spinoff has a new gameplay trailer December 11, 2020
- The Game Awards 2020: the biggest announcements December 11, 2020
About Us SimmyDizzle and friends is a small group of friends who want to blog and share content from reviews of things we like/dislike, to ideas, memes, and whatever else we feel like.
Additionally, we are proud members of the 'No Pants Crew' Gaming group.