This bright, somewhat blob-like object — seen in this image taken by the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope — is a galaxy named NGC 1803. It is about 200 million light-years away, in the southern constellation of Pictor (the Painter’s Easel), and it was discovered in 1834 by astronomer John Herschel. via NASA https://ift.tt/2uckmi9 January 17, 2020
Come join me on Facebook.
Took a stroll to the ocean... Because I can...
If I understand what I am singing here properly. It says, follow me on twitch.
Got the GF(whom is a chef btw) a new butcher block (custom made) and chef knives. Pictured is 2 of the 7 knives in the set.
Just my little stream setup...
The family one s, and my son's new series S.
SimmyDizzle on TwitterMy Tweets
- On this Earth Day, we rank every alternate Earth in the DC multiverse April 22, 2021
- An exclusive preview of Magic: The Gathering’s Strixhaven Secret Lair drop April 22, 2021
- Xbox Series X’s FPS Boost now supports Titanfall, Battlefield 5, Star Wars Battlefront 2 April 22, 2021
- Should you play Nier Replicant or Nier: Automata first? Yes. April 22, 2021
- Apex Legends’ latest trailer teases going ‘beyond battle royale’ April 22, 2021
About Us SimmyDizzle and friends is a small group of friends who want to blog and share content from reviews of things we like/dislike, to ideas, memes, and whatever else we feel like.
Additionally, we are proud members of the 'No Pants Crew' Gaming group.