This image from the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope shows IC 2051, a galaxy in the southern constellation of Mensa (the Table Mountain) lying about 85 million light-years away. It is a spiral galaxy, as evidenced by its characteristic whirling, pinwheeling arms, and it has a bar of stars slicing through its center. via NASA https://ift.tt/2PI3F6T December 20, 2019
SimmyDizzle on TwitterMy Tweets
- How to Get Lollipops in Animal Crossing November 1, 2020
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope Review November 1, 2020
- Daily Deals: Don’t Miss These Early Black Friday Savings at Best Buy November 1, 2020
- HBO’s Hellraiser Series: Clive Barker Joins as an Executive Producer November 1, 2020
- The 10 Most Terrifying Scares in Video Games November 1, 2020
About Us SimmyDizzle and friends is a small group of friends who want to blog and share content from reviews of things we like/dislike, to ideas, memes, and whatever else we feel like.
Additionally, we are proud members of the 'No Pants Crew' Gaming group.