Every night, under the cover of darkness, countless small sea creatures – from squid to krill – swim from the ocean depths to near the surface to feed. This vast animal migration – the largest on the planet and a critical part of Earth’s climate system – has been observed globally for the first time thanks to an unexpected use of a space-based lase
SimmyDizzle on TwitterMy Tweets
- Xbox Game Pass gets Skyrim next week; Yakuza hits coming in January December 11, 2020
- The biggest projects and casting announced out of Disney’s 2020 bonanza December 11, 2020
- New Mass Effect seems set immediately after third game December 11, 2020
- The League of Legends’ single-player spinoff has a new gameplay trailer December 11, 2020
- The Game Awards 2020: the biggest announcements December 11, 2020
About Us SimmyDizzle and friends is a small group of friends who want to blog and share content from reviews of things we like/dislike, to ideas, memes, and whatever else we feel like.
Additionally, we are proud members of the 'No Pants Crew' Gaming group.