It took me longer to get into Elden Ring than most people – I didn’t buy the game until October 2022, about six months after the game was released. Since then; however, I really jumped on the bandwagon. I have beaten the game and managed every ending and have beaten the hidden bosses, collecting all of the trophies available. I even did some serious grinding to get some of the rare drop weapons, but I abandoned this vain quest (call me what you like, I am really tired of trying to get a Magma Blade!).
I am not much for online and/or multiplayer, so the recent arena update was a little bit of a let down for me. Now, everyday (like some other people) I pine for the DLC. As I think about the possibility of DLC quite often, I have also thought about some specific things that I would like to see. More to the point, I have made a list of ten things I would like to have in the DLC:
- Corpse Desecration – so I can be like my BFF Dung Eater;
- First Person Mode – …and not just for my cuddle time with FIA;
- More Dungeons with Chariots – I actually don’t want this, terrible, wow, it’s not even funny as a joke;
- Item Location Randomizer – for subsequent playthroughs (yes, I am a filthy console player so no mods);
- Customizable/More Mounts – yeah I like Torrent, but maybe they could have a Nightrider Funeral Shroud?;
- More Underground Areas – I know there is a lot already, but there is more to explore;
- Vampirism and/or Lycanthropy – that can affect the Tarnished as welll;
- More Treasure Trails – à la the painting/artist scavenger hunts;
- Dyes – for clothing, weapons, etc;
- Manga – I would love to see some side story manga!
What do you want to see in the DLC?
You must be logged in to post a comment.